The diversity of the Muster guarantees its appeal and for businesses working in, or servicing the East Kimberley, the opportunities to promote your involvement in this iconic Western Australian festival are endless.
As a sponsor of the Ord Valley Muster, you receive acknowledgement as an overall event partner or you may choose to focus your involvement in one or two specific events to engage your target audience.
By becoming a sponsor of the Argyle Diamonds Ord Valley Muster, you will receive a number of direct and indirect benefits, including:
- Associating your brand with an award-winning festival.
- Raise and maintain your corporate profile via the many media channels that the Muster offers.
- Showcase your products and/or services to identified target markets.
- Reward staff and / or build relationships with your key accounts by taking up the corporate hospitality options, or work with Argyle Diamonds Ord Valley Muster to offer a ‘money can’t buy’ experience.
- Providing opportunities to promote your organisation’s community involvement and commitment to growth of the East Kimberley region.
- Unique opportunity to leverage your product / service to a captive audience.
- Fostering business development and growth.
Depending on your level of sponsorship, you will receive a mixture of the benefits outlined above such as media exposure, advertising opportunities, concert tickets and invitations to exclusive sponsor functions.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to determine the level of sponsorship suited to your organisation’s marketing objectives.
All sponsorships can be tailored to meet your specific requirements to ensure maximum return on your investment.
To secure your partnership and for any further information, please contact:
T 08 9383 3534
F 08 9284 4335
Kununurra Visitor Centre
T (08) 9168 1177
F 08 9168 2598